Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Wait.. you mean to tell me that 6.5 months after the launch of the CLA you're still able to get an Edition 1? I couldn't find one a month after the launch. Where are you located? Welcome and congratulations. Hold on.... it's a 4MATIC? Is there an Edition 1 for the 4MATIC also?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait.. you mean to tell me that 6.5 months after the launch of the CLA you're still able to get an Edition 1? I couldn't find one a month after the launch. Where are you located? Welcome and congratulations. Hold on.... it's a 4MATIC? Is there an Edition 1 for the 4MATIC also?
I'm in Knoxville, TN. It is an Edition 1 4Matic. I think the 4Matic version just recently came out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting your CLA. Are you going to get tints done?
I don't know if I'm going to get tints or not. I don't usually like tinted windows, but I saw a picture of them on the CLA on here and liked the way they looked.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Congratulations on the car, and welcome to the community. You must have set a record for time in order to delivery. (I placed my order for a 45 in April '13, and it just got its first tire on US soil Tuesday.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations on the car, and welcome to the community. You must have set a record for time in order to delivery. (I placed my order for a 45 in April '13, and it just got its first tire on US soil Tuesday.)
I didn't order it. I just happened across it on my local dealer's website on Sunday. Went in and drove it on Monday and bought it on Tuesday. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts