Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I just put in my order at Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach CA on Saturday. Looking forward to having a kick *** car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
mm,recaros,pp,amg steering wheel,amg drivers pkg,spoiler,night styling,cf interior trim,amg perf exhaust. I believe that's it. How about yourself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mm,recaros,pp,amg steering wheel,amg drivers pkg,spoiler,night styling,cf interior trim,amg perf exhaust. I believe that's it. How about yourself.
Amg recaro black/red, aluminum trim, black 19" wheels, amg drivers package, premium package, performance exhaust, multiimedia package, night styling, panorama roof.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So they are spec'd out the same. What color did you go with. I'm still undecided between 3 right now. Pano roof I'm up in the air about also.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So they are spec'd out the same. What color did you go with. I'm still undecided between 3 right now. Pano roof I'm up in the air about also.
I am going with the white color. The pano roof is cool especially since I am not planning on racing this car on track.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
CLA45AMG,
Were you on a wait list, or did you just walk in and order? I'm also curious about getting the AMG Driver's Pack if you do not intend to track the car. The basic CLA45 is going to be very stiff (maybe even too much so) for a street car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CLA45AMG,
Were you on a wait list, or did you just walk in and order? I'm also curious about getting the AMG Driver's Pack if you do not intend to track the car. The basic CLA45 is going to be very stiff (maybe even too much so) for a street car.
I am not on a wait list. I am slated to get the car when production starts in Jan for the recaro amg performance seats & night styling package are ready to go. I am getting the drivers package because I do like taking the corners hard.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am not on a wait list. I am slated to get the car when production starts in Jan for the recaro amg performance seats & night styling package are ready to go. I am getting the drivers package because I do like taking the corners hard.
+1 on taking corners and on ramps

1 - 20 of 21 Posts