Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does leather package include a fold down rear center arm rest with cup holders while the MB-Tex does not?
Does leather package include push button keyless start while the MB-Tex does not?
Any other hidden tidbits between the two choices for seating?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rear seat Arm rest disappear on the mb tex seat. No idea if US model leather seat option will have it or not. Very confused.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
The Edition 1 model, which has partical leather seats, doesn't have rear fold down center arm rest.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The Edition 1 model, which has partical leather seats, doesn't have rear fold down center arm rest.
don't know why they did that but that was a bad move. people really love those fold-down center arm rests. i know my rear seat passengers will wish they had them. plus it's something you expect a Mercedes to have

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm surprised they even bothered to do two different types of seats. I'd figure since the back bench is essentially unchanged regardless of what type of fronts you buy that they would just have one line doing one type (minus the covering of course). Does anyone know if MB-Tex in the CLA45 is also missing the fold down arm rest? That would suck. I was expecting that to be there. And I don't want to buy leather that cracks in a few years just to get an arm rest.
don't know why they did that but that was a bad move. people really love those fold-down center arm rests. i know my rear seat passengers will wish they had them. plus it's something you expect a Mercedes to have
Especially since realistically you wouldn't want to torture someone by putting three in the back of that car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just officially confirmed form MB no rear seat armrest for US model CLA. What a bummer...

Email from mercedes......
Thank you for your follow-up email.

The US version 2014 CLA is not equipped with a rear center arm rest. We regret it isn't available as an option either. The vehicle is equipped with two cup holders in the center console in the front.

We apologize for the confusion and hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,

Diana T.
Mercedes-Benz USA
(800) 367-6372

1 - 6 of 6 Posts