Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, long-time BMW owner here. There are many resources for BMW owners to find the latest lease rates on models, etc.

I am in love with the CLA45 and my 335i lease ends next year so I want to get the inside scoop on Money Factors, etc. on Mercedes leases and deals people will be getting.

I would appreciate any insight :)

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Personally I don't think Mercedes will be giving much or any discounts on a new model like the CLA.

If I am wrong someone can correct me.

Lease rates depends on your location and your credit, term, deposit. etc

I didnt know you could bargain lease rates.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mercedes needs this car to sell. They need new younger buyers as do most car companies but Mercedes especially. Dealers cannot quote prices yet but mine said he feels the residual will be really good on the CLA thus a good deal on a lease. I'm a BMW driver as well and get ready MB doesn't include maintenance like BMW does.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got some quotes from local MBUSA dealers in the Pacific NW. One is offering me a money factor of .00212. They discounted the vehicle, added additional features to the vehicle which MSRP'd at $35,430 but discounted to 32,391. They are willing to include registration and fees with the $3,000 down payment they are asking for, discounting the vehicle, but not budging on the money factor...

·
Registered
176 Posts
24 to 51 months money factor is .00162

36 month residual is 64% for 15,000 miles! Add 2 for 12,000 miles, Add 3 for 10,000 miles and 4 for 7,500 miles!

National ad is $329 per month with 2,900 down plus all fees. 36/10k miles. This is based on a P1 car and Becker Map Pilot vehicle. That MSRP is $33,925.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have not run across any deals and have not heard of a single deal from anywhere on a CLA45. I would doubt that there would be one until one actually shows up in the showroom. Which based on demand could be well into next year. I even played two dealerships off of each other and they would not budge on MSRP.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Mercedes needs this car to sell. They need new younger buyers as do most car companies but Mercedes especially. Dealers cannot quote prices yet but mine said he feels the residual will be really good on the CLA thus a good deal on a lease. I'm a BMW driver as well and get ready MB doesn't include maintenance like BMW does.

@CrazE4cars what kind of BMW do you drive? Are you still considering the CLA?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts