Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer here in australia has told me there will be considerably longer wait here in Australa for a CLA 200 with a sunroof. If I want a vehicle without, I could get one as early as Oct. 2013, however if I want one with a sunroof, I may have to wait another 2 - 3 months.

Has anybody experienced this before or know why this is?

·
Registered
945 Posts
probably because to keep production levels where they should be they are batching up all the sunroof equipped CLA orders together for production, which to them, would make sense, clearly not for us though.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I guess it takes time to cut and install a proper sunroof. Never know it would take 2-3 months for it to happen though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Majority of the CLAs will be made with out a sunroof and the ones with different options are put a side. When you have a number of CLAs to work on even for something so simple would take a while especially a vehicle that is brand new in the production line.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Isn't every CLA that is made being accounted for differently since it's option based and every order is different. I'd imagine it would be a long process to fill those orders.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My dealer here in australia has told me there will be considerably longer wait here in Australa for a CLA 200 with a sunroof. If I want a vehicle without, I could get one as early as Oct. 2013, however if I want one with a sunroof, I may have to wait another 2 - 3 months.

Has anybody experienced this before or know why this is?
I just hope it won't be the same for us in the U.S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts