Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maria Sharapova, the hot tennis star, makes a deal with Porsche. Maserati sees that Alfa Romeo 4C sportscar, and is like, hmmm we may make one like that, but better. Also, Mercedes says a shooting brake version of their CLA is on the way, and an idiot in an Audi R8 thinks he's better than everyone else on the road, but in reality he's just a douche. Plus, NASA folks drew a wiener on Mars (on purpose or not, still funny). That's all today on Fast Lane Daily, hosted by Derek D!

·
Registered
39 Posts
What! They think the CLA four door looks awkward and it being a shooting brake helps to "fix" that?

I always thought the CLA 4 door looked amazing no matter how you look at it.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
That guy was annoying.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I doubt the shooting brake CLA would be popular in the american regions. there hasn't been a demand for the wagon type vehicle or maybe it just haven't set a trend yet. But for a shooting brake I don't think it would go mainstream, really it's an acquired taste.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I really question how popular the CLA shooting brake will be. It looks kind of ugly.
I doubt the shooting brake CLA would be popular in the american regions. there hasn't been a demand for the wagon type vehicle or maybe it just haven't set a trend yet. But for a shooting brake I don't think it would go mainstream, really it's an acquired taste.
judging from the past with older bmw and mercedes wagons in their lower mainstream trims and even higher M and AMG trims, they didn't sell that well, but it seems like BMW and Benz was aware and just did it to be cool and different. I think they should do a low production run of the CLA shooting brake and CLS shooting brake, just to be cool and different once again.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I really doubt it will be coming to North America. But I don't really mind. I would buy the sedan version, no question.

That Alfa Romeo 4C car looks pretty interesting. I might have to check that out too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts