Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received information on how much the discount will be for fleet pricing for the CLA? I have read the fleet pricing website but of course nothing is there yet. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone received information on how much the discount will be for fleet pricing for the CLA? I have read the fleet pricing website but of course nothing is there yet. Any ideas?
Nope - nothing yet that I know of. When I order the CLA250 from my local dealer I plan on negotiating the price at that time (what ever amount off of MSRP I can get). How can I include the fleet incentive in the deal? Should I have a note added to the agreement that states:
"negotiated price to be reduced by fleet incentive amount available at the time of delivery"?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope - nothing yet that I know of. When I order the CLA250 from my local dealer I plan on negotiating the price at that time (what ever amount off of MSRP I can get). How can I include the fleet incentive in the deal? Should I have a note added to the agreement that states:
"negotiated price to be reduced by fleet incentive amount available at the time of delivery"?
I am not sure. I wouldnt even mention the fleet pricing until you actually sign the paperwork.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts