Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Would you share any info on the Extended Warranty pricing for CLA 250 as of this current month since the launch of Sep?

Thanks!
Jay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got these from a dealer in Seattle. I was told the pre-purchase saved you about 40% over the 5 years.

2 years or 20,000 miles: $429.00

3 years or 30,000 miles: $629.00

4 years or 40,000 miles: $899.00

5 years or 50,000 miles: $1,299.00

I ordered my CLA three weeks ago and plan on purchases the 5 year service agreement when I pick up the little beast.

GWD

·
Registered
945 Posts
IMO the extended warranty is worth it, who knows what will go wrong with these cars and how much it will cost us to fix what ever needs to be fixed. Better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any one have a price on this yet? It's a must for me as this is a new model and I have had some serious bills with past MB cars I have owned.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Any one have a price on this yet? It's a must for me as this is a new model and I have had some serious bills with past MB cars I have owned.

@Nashville you probably know these... any thoughts?

·
Registered
57 Posts
every dealer is differnt sadly, they vary by region. because we all know that different conditions will net a car being in the shop more.. youd just have to check with the dealer. sorry i cant help.. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know if you can buy the extended warranty right before the 4 years manufacture warranty run out or you have to buy it at the same time you purchase your car ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone know if you can buy the extended warranty right before the 4 years manufacture warranty run out or you have to buy it at the same time you purchase your car ?
mbusa.com says you can purchase it anytime prior to the expiration of the new car warranty of 4 years/50K whichever comes first. BUT, they have an asterisk that says a "surcharge" may apply if you purchase 30 days after retail delivery. Not sure how much that surcharge would be.

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/service_and_parts/warranty

1 - 14 of 14 Posts