Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just how close will the CLA 45 AMG be looking like the A45 AMG? Everything that we see from the A45 AMG will probably just be the cookie cutter of the CLA 45 AMG. So I guess its safe to see that we can expect the same things excepts its exterior. The A45 AMG Edition 1 was just released in Europe, is this how the CLA 45 AMG Edition 1 will look like?

Mercedes told us in the past few month that every new model launched on the market will also get a special "Edition 1" and, of course, the new A45 AMG is no exception.
The new Mercedes A45 AMG Edition 1 is painted in cirrus white combined with AMG sports stripes in matte graphite grey on the hood, roof and sides. The white finish has been combined with contrasting red insertions on the radiator grille, exterior mirrors and rear wing. The car sits on a set of wheels, sized 19 inches and painted matte black and combined with contrasting red-painted brake calipers.
For the interior, the Edition 1 is offered with AMG Performance seats in ARTICO manmade leather, a dashboard in ARTICO manmade leather and the AMG Performance steering wheel wrapped in Nappa leather.
The A45 AMG Edition 1 is also offered with a new Performance Package that removes the speed limiter, so that the A45 AMG Edition 1 can hit a top speed of 167 mph not the 155 mph the standard version is limited to.

Year:2014 Engine:inline-4 Transmission:AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed Horsepower @ RPM:360 @ 6000 Torque @ RPM:331 @ 2250 Displacement:2 L 0-60 time:4.6 sec. Top Speed:167 mph

·
Registered
92 Posts
That Edition 1 is very nice looking. Too bad it's not coming here :(. In the very least, hopefully Mercedes will release a CLA edition 1 in this side of the world.

·
Registered
186 Posts
From what i've seen the CLA edition one will not look like that, unfortunately. I really like the A-class white paint and two tone red and black interior.

The yellow and black stripes on the CLA edition 1 interior looks great but I like this much better!

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the AMG edition 1 model in europe, and the one with yellow stitching is just the regular non amg edition 1. I like that one too but the Red accents one the interior and exterior really seals the deal for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts