Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz already has a good number of Black Series models listed below and they're definitely not stopping with what they already have. The next Black Series Mercedes could very well be the CLA 45 AMG. I expect to hear more about it at or after the 2013 New York Auto Show!

Mercedes-Benz Black Series models:

• SLK 55 AMG Black Series
  • CLK 63 AMG Black Series
  • SL 65 AMG Black Series
  • C 63 AMG Black Series
  • SLS AMG Black Series

·
Registered
186 Posts
for all we know benz might have the cla45 amg black series ready to go for the NY show since they're revealing the cla45 amg. another possibility is the cla45 amg black series reveal to happen at geneva!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I feel in order to capitalize it will be shown first in AMG version followed maybe 1-3 years as a BS depending on sales.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I feel in order to capitalize it will be shown first in AMG version followed maybe 1-3 years as a BS depending on sales.
I was thinking about that. If they release the CLA45 AMG Black Series too soon it can "steal" CLA45 AMG sales since the black series is considered a step up from the regular AMG model, and we know they definitely don't want that to happen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No waiting for US version AMG to come out but it's has very tough competition because I really really love the CLS55 and won't start look til next year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was thinking about that. If they release the CLA45 AMG Black Series too soon it can "steal" CLA45 AMG sales since the black series is considered a step up from the regular AMG model, and we know they definitely don't want that to happen.
Yep they need to have enough interests to go the BS route so so many units need to be sold to even make one or if they make one based on European interest base on their version of the CLA. They may make it for Europe only if not enough US interest

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
the black series will probably come a few years later.

god knows how they are going to get more power out of that poor 4 cylinder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts