Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike some spied vehicles, this Mercedes CLA45 AMG isn't covered up that well, giving us a good idea of what the CLA45 production model will look like :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
looks like your typical AMG-series vehicle, quite amazed seeing the AMG treatment being done on such a small Mercedes. I thought the C63 AMG was already small enough.

I hope the CLA AMG sedan performs as well as it looks. What should we expect pricing to be like on one of these?

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Where are these cars destined for? Are they demo models for car shows, testing, or maybe even to dealerships?
I would probably say those CLA 45 AMGs are being further tested at certain locations. its gonna be a while till we get to see one in person since the Base CLA hasn't even been released yet here in North America.

·
Registered
39 Posts
absolutely love how the mercedes cla45 amg wheels look, i don't plan on getting the cla 45 amg but will like to have those wheels on my cla 250.

hopefully lower model CLA's get some nice wheels.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
should we be expecting a handful of colors to be available for the CLA AMG or will we have the same amount of colors to choose from as on lower trim CLA's?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aww man i would just love to see how the front bumper of that CLA 45 AMG will look like.
i know right, it's too bad the image leaked from GRID, the new racing game for PS4 only showed the rear.

can't be that much longer till it gets revealed at the new york auto show

1 - 13 of 13 Posts