Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz was surprised by the success of the CLA in most every market it has been released in. In the US the CLA is bringing at least a 60 percent conquest rate, and helping to move Benz back to the number one spot in luxury car sales.

“This is our best launch in 20 years,” Steve Cannon, head of MB USA, told Bloomberg in an email statement. “The CLA has been a phenomenal success right out of the gate. Our dealers say that they’re seeing a lot more floor traffic and many new faces. The increase in our overall model sales indicates that this traffic is benefiting all Mercedes-Benz models.”

This success is causing supply shortages of the model because the CLA plant in Hungary is already running at full speed and not keeping up with demand.

US dealers have been informed that the CLA will have a production which fully meets the car's demand only in July 2014.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I guess that explains why when I tried to add the Sports Package for my CLA250 and make a new build, my dealer told me that the next slot wouldn't be until mid-March. I guess I'll stick to my original and get it sometime next month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts