Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watch the PS4 conference. That new racing game is looking really good.

Public debut set for next month in New York

Mercedes-Benz is showing the first picture with the upcoming CLA45 AMG through a newly announced PS4 video game.

Set to make its public debut at the end of next month in New York, the Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG has been virtually revealed in a photo announcing a PlayStation 4 exclusive racing game called Driveclub. The car will be available in the game along with other M-B models, including the fresh A45 AMG. The game will be launched along with an all-new console which features superior graphics/processing power, a new controler and social-networking features this holiday season.

The CLA45 AMG is expected to get a 4-cylinder, 2.0-liter turbo engine with 360 HP (265 kW) and 332 lb-ft (450 Nm) of torque, the same mill inside the A45 AMG. Linked to a dual-clutch 7-speed transmission and a new 4MATIC system, the four-door coupe should sprint to 62 mph (100 km/h) in about 5 seconds before reaching a limited top speed of 155 mph (250 km/h).
Source: Daimler / Sony
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG partially revealed in Driveclub exclusive PlayStation 4 game

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I did see the release. The PS4 is going to be a nice upgrade over the PS3. It's not the first where video games released cars before seeing them in real life. Gran Turismo has this.

This new game looks awesome though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking forward to this. I am curious as to whether they will go the GT simulation route or more arcadey NFS style. I wouldn't mind something more in between like Forza.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just watched the demo. I'm surprised no car company till now has actually shown the driver opening the door getting in and putting on their seatbelts lol. This game could be a winner, hopefully.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
dont see much change in the graphics but the looks of the CLA 45 Mg looks promising. Any body know the official launch date for ps4?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
The graphics in the new play station four system looks amazing. That shot of the CLA from the Drive Club video game looks very real, almost as if someone took a picture of a real CLA 45 AMG with a real camera.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the gamers out there. Rumor has it GT6 should be making it's way to systems end of this year. If this is true, this is big news.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I wonder how long it will take for this Gran turismo 6 to come out as the last one delayed for such a long period of time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I read the same rumor about GT6, but I would take that with a grain of salt. Considering how long GT5 took to come out and that there has practically been no announcements about GT6 makes me doubt it will be out this year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think it looks great. I am a big gran turismo fan and this new Driveclub game is very intriguing. I am happy the CLA45 AMG is in it. Can't wait to race it in the game. I have high expectations for the CLA 45 AMG 4Matic. A powerful turbo 4 cylinder is a potent recipe. Along with the new 4Matic system it can potentially race with the big boys.

·
Registered
257 Posts
the graphics make the game looks so real. So is this a part of Gran Turismo or is it a different game? Either way I hope they set in the real handling characteristics of the CLA 45 AMG so even if you dont buy the CLA you can get a simulation test drive through a game console. I would love to see how closely the handling characteristics are compared to real life, because most of these so called simulators don;t exactly come close to how the real life vehicle is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts