Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interbrand releases a report each year which ranks the world's 100 most valuable brands, and three years ago their brand valuation methodology was the first to be certified as compliant with the requirement of the ISO 10668 international standard for monetary requirements for brand valuation. So this is a legit ranking.

Mercedes-Benz saw a 6% increase in its valuation this year, making it the most valuable German brand in the top 100. MB came in at 11th place overall, the same as last year. Benz is just one spot above its rival BMW, and one below its Japanese rival Toyota. Sitting atop the list is Apple.

This news is great for Mercedes as it works towards its goal of being the number one premium car brand in 2020.

·
Registered
109 Posts
With Mercedes already out-valuing BMW, it must only be a matter of time before it surpasses BMW in sales volume. I am not so sure if that will correlate with a superior reputation for Mercedes as well though. Also, BMW isn't going to let their top spot go without a fight, so it will not just be smooth sailing for Mercedes to get to its goal.

·
Registered
945 Posts
With Mercedes already out-valuing BMW, it must only be a matter of time before it surpasses BMW in sales volume. I am not so sure if that will correlate with a superior reputation for Mercedes as well though. Also, BMW isn't going to let their top spot go without a fight, so it will not just be smooth sailing for Mercedes to get to its goal.
They're already showing they want to fight with the upcoming 2 series gran coupe, which is one highly anticipated vehicle. I'm confident enough in it that im waiting for it to drop before i buy it or the CLA or A3 sedan.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
They're already showing they want to fight with the upcoming 2 series gran coupe, which is one highly anticipated vehicle. I'm confident enough in it that im waiting for it to drop before i buy it or the CLA or A3 sedan.
When is the 2 series and the A3 coming out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts