Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in

Mercedes-Benz : Other CLA EDITION 1 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 EDITION 1 RARE P88 Package! PLUS EXTRAS!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

RARE 2014 Mercedes CLA Launch Edition For Sale! NEW! Only 5K Miles!!! Only a Few Hundred of the Edition 1 were made!* Mercedes just put a stop to new CLA orders due to high*demand on this new model line.* I paid almost $44,000 for this car and all of the extras and will let it go for $38,900!!! Only 4 months old with 5K Miles!!!! Due to personal reasons I am going to need to sell my CLA. It's a 2014 Edition 1. Only 5K miles. You get everything the car*came with along with some extras: Mid Cities Engineering remote*car starter*through stock key FOB (dealers charge 1000-1500 for this), AMG Aluminum Pedals, current new Winter Tires. Stock run flat tires only have 500 miles on them. If you are seriously interested shoot me a message, Im accepting offers. Thank you! I currently owe about half of the purchase price on the car, so upon payment, the car will be paid off*immediately and title will be*transferred to the new owners name. I prefer local sale but will ship if the buyer takes charge of everything with shipping.* *Interior pictures of the car are stock photos but it is 100 percent identical. Exterior pictures are photos I took. Thank You.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts