Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Huntsville, Alabama

Mercedes-Benz : Other CLA250 NEW CLA 250 midnight black leather warranty spoiler bi xenon headlamps

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

Photo Viewer 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 NEW CLA 250 midnight black leather warranty spoiler bi xenon headlamps VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS ASK SELLER QUESTION Vital Information Year Make Model Mileage Engine 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 0 2.0L I-4 Turbo Engine Exterior Interior Stock# VIN Night Black Black #E0354 WDDSJ4EB8EN054931 Photos * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! * Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering a large selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ease of purchase. *Clinton Long*and*David Goodwin*will be more than happy to assist you in your car buying experience.*Matt can be reached by calling or by*text 256-665-7568, or via email [email protected].**David can be reached by calling or by text 256-665-7567 or via email [email protected]. We sell many vehicles before auction end so please contact me, Clinton Long, for my reserve @ 256-665-7568 or David Goodwin @ 256-665-7567 Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Is this the specific car you have been looking for, and want it before it sells? Call us,*Clinton Long*or David Goodwin, for my “Buy It Now” price! Contact Us Dealer Contact Mercedes Benz of Huntsville Standard Equipment ENTERTAINMENT Radio: COMAND System w/Hard Drive Navigation w/Clock and Steering Wheel Controls 8 Speakers Audio Theft Deterrent Wireless Streaming Window Grid Antenna Bluetooth 1 LCD Monitor In The Front Navigation Service Radio: AM/FM/CD Player w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Radio Data System, Weatherband and mbrace2 External Memory Control Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Radio Data System, Weatherband and mbrace2 External Memory Control EXTERIOR 17" 5-Spoke Wheels Tires: 17" Run-Flat All-Season 17" X 7.5" Aluminum Wheels Run Flat As Tires Clearcoat Monotone Paint Body-Colored Front Bumper Body-Colored Rear Bumper Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim Body-Colored Door Handles Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster Light Tinted Glass Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets Fully Galvanized Steel Panels Grille w/Chrome Bar Trunk Rear Cargo Access Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off Rear Fog Lamps Perimeter/Approach Lights LED Brakelights Clearcoat Paint INTERIOR Front Bucket Seats Mb-Tex Leatherette Bucket Front Seats 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Mb-Tex Leatherette Rear Seat Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer Power Rear Windows Send2Benz Selective Service Internet Access Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel Front Cupholder Rear Cupholder Power Fuel Flap Locking Type Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button Remote Releases -Inc: Power Trunk/Hatch Cruise Control Manual Air Conditioning HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts Illuminated Glove Box Driver Foot Rest Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents Full Cloth Headliner Leatherette Door Trim Insert Urethane Gear Shift Knob Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets Front And Rear Map Lights Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim Cargo Area Concealed Storage Cargo Space Lights Memory Settings For 3 -inc: Driver Seats and Door Mirrors FOB Controls -inc: Windows Tracker System Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox and Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down Delayed Accessory Power Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature Systems Monitor Redundant Digital Speedometer Trip Computer Outside Temp Gauge Analog Display Includes Power Cushion Tilt Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Pass-Thru 2 Seatback Storage Pockets Perimeter Alarm Engine Immobilizer 2 12V DC Power Outlets Air Filtration Mb-Tex Leatherette Front Seats w/Manual Driver Lumbar 8-Way Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline, Power Height Adjustable, Manual Lumbar Support, Power Fore/Aft and Power Cushion Tilt 8-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline, Power Height Adjustable, Manual Lumbar Support, Power Fore/Aft and Power Cushion Tilt 8-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Manual Lumbar Support 8-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Lumbar Support Day-Night Rearview Mirror Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 3 12V DC Power Outlets FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage 3 12V DC Power Outlets Memory Settings For 3 -inc: Driver And Passenger Seats and Door Mirrors MECHANICAL Engine: 2.0L I-4 Turbo 7-Speed Double Clutch Transmission Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature w/Driver Selectable Mode and Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls Front-Wheel Drive 4.13 Axle Ratio 62-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery 115 Amp Alternator Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars Sport Tuned Suspension Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering 14.5 Gal. Fuel Tank Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Panic Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Ceramic Discs w/Driver Selectable Mode Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher SAFETY Electronic Stability Control (ESC) ABS And Driveline Traction Control Side Impact Beams Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags Emergency S.O.S Forward Collision Mitigation Low Tire Pressure Warning Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags Airbag Occupancy Sensor Driver Knee Airbag BabySmart Childseat Sensor and Rear Child Safety Locks Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag Secure Online Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. Get started now. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Mercedes Benz of Huntsville Shipping Mercedes Benz of Huntsville proudly recommends Earth Auto Shippers for your vehicle transport. Earth Auto Shippers is a fully licensed vehicle shipping company. Earth Auto Shippers offers "door-to-door" low-cost shipping services using enclosed and open trailers. View more info » As one of the premier new and used car dealers, Customers*are urged to visit Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville in our store or on the web at www.mercedesbenzofhuntsville.com! We offer a wide variety of services in addition to just selling new and used Mercedes. Residents come to Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville for a new Mercedes-Benz or used Mercedes-Benz because of our reasonable prices and superior customer service.*We take pride in being a locally owned and operated company, and nothing is more important to us than providing our customers with the best possible service. Customers with zero or negative feedback on eBay Motors please contact us prior to bidding.* Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your bid.* Understand*this is only to protect the integrity of the*auction.* Winning bidder must contact the dealership*within 24 hours of the auction close and the purchase*transaction completed within 5 calendar days.* We reserve*the right to re-list or sell the vehicle in the event*of a non-paying bidder. *** Buyer Pickup A representative from our dealership can be available*for pickup at area airports when necessary.* Buyers*must schedule pickup prior to making travel arrangements. Taxes and Fees In state buyers will be charged state and local taxes, title, registration, and documentary fees. All sales transactions must be completed within 5 days of auction close. Out of State Buyers Out of state buyers are not charged tax, title, or license.* The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Deposit We require a $500 deposit within 3 days of winning the auction.* Please call the dealership* to make arrangements for payment. Documentary Fee Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville has a $599 Documentary Fee that is included with every purchase. * Ad created by eCarList.com. Call 214-722-8200 to find out how eCarList can service your dealership.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts