Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the expected cost of the accessories and add ons for the new Mercedes Benz CLA

• Leather seating? Add $1750.
  • Premium stereo and power everything?Add on $2500
  • Want to use your Ipod? Add on $310
  • Heated front seats? Add on $750
  • How bought a metallic paint job? Add on $720
When all is said and done, that’s almost $7000 in accessories just in those alone.

What will you need from here and or will you get them all?

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too some this is stressful to grasp as some consumers just want a huge package and go. But here with Mercedes you can raelly fine tune what you want instead of going to a dealership and see which cars have what already in it. Although it can get really expensive but this is how Merecedes generate more revenues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was able to get mine with Mountain Gray color ($750), Heated Seats ($750), and I don't know why but prewiring for the NAvi panel ($550). Overall came out to 34+K plus everything else. But i was able to talk down the MSRP to 31,000 which helped with the rest so i ended up spending about 33K

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was able to get mine with Mountain Gray color ($750), Heated Seats ($750), and I don't know why but prewiring for the NAvi panel ($550). Overall came out to 34+K plus everything else. But i was able to talk down the MSRP to 31,000 which helped with the rest so i ended up spending about 33K
good jpb on managing to talk them down on the price. But that just freed up some money to spend on accessories ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.