Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the expected cost of the accessories and add ons for the new Mercedes Benz CLA

• Leather seating? Add $1750.
  • Premium stereo and power everything?Add on $2500
  • Want to use your Ipod? Add on $310
  • Heated front seats? Add on $750
  • How bought a metallic paint job? Add on $720
When all is said and done, that’s almost $7000 in accessories just in those alone.

What will you need from here and or will you get them all?

·
Registered
23 Posts
im from canada so heated seat, xm radio and sunroof for me. What does "power everything" include?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
It is true. The 29k starting price really is basic. With everything said and done you will likely have 10k of options. All mercedes cars are like this though.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too some this is stressful to grasp as some consumers just want a huge package and go. But here with Mercedes you can raelly fine tune what you want instead of going to a dealership and see which cars have what already in it. Although it can get really expensive but this is how Merecedes generate more revenues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was able to get mine with Mountain Gray color ($750), Heated Seats ($750), and I don't know why but prewiring for the NAvi panel ($550). Overall came out to 34+K plus everything else. But i was able to talk down the MSRP to 31,000 which helped with the rest so i ended up spending about 33K

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was able to get mine with Mountain Gray color ($750), Heated Seats ($750), and I don't know why but prewiring for the NAvi panel ($550). Overall came out to 34+K plus everything else. But i was able to talk down the MSRP to 31,000 which helped with the rest so i ended up spending about 33K
good jpb on managing to talk them down on the price. But that just freed up some money to spend on accessories ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts