Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mercedes CLA will offer 4 different trims and 4 different upholstry color options, either in MB-Tex or leather.

What trim and upholstry do you plan on getting? I plan to go with black ash wood and with black leather :)

* Leather upholstry $1200 Extra

·
Registered
134 Posts
I will be going with leather as well. Leather has better quality and will last longer. But I hear MB Tex isn't so bad.

I actually like all the trims offered. It's a question of which goes better with beige for me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Black on Brown is interesting.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Black on Brown is interesting.
Oh why yes it is ;)

The Mercedes CLA will offer 4 different trims and 4 different upholstry color options, either in MB-Tex or leather.

What trim and upholstry do you plan on getting? I plan to go with black ash wood and with black leather :)

* Leather upholstry $1200 Extra
The most appealing would be the brown and black leather they should be the most durable in terms of stains too since they are darker in color.

·
Registered
936 Posts
brown leather interior with black ash wood trim is all me. It's one of the few interior color combinations that really click with me.

but now the tough part is what exterior color would complement it? what would you guys suggest?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Has anyone sat in a Mercedes with MB-Tex, is it just like leather?
It kinda looks like leather but surely does not feel or patina as well as leather. It has a slight sheen and slick feeling unlike the matte texture and surface feel of real leather when new.

·
Registered
238 Posts
From different opinions stated from mb tex owners it is an alternative to leather in mercedes but is more durable compared to leather. And I have heard that it was made to be a less expensive option than leather. I would love leather but down the road I don't want to have to deal with it cracking and having to repair it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
MB-tex is sometimes referred to as Artico leather in regions outside the U.S. I had it on my GL350 and had to buy sheepskin covers because I couldn't stand its feel, especially in the summer.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.