Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mercedes CLA Panoramic / Panorama Sunroof

Big tinted electric panoramic sunroof for those who like to let the light in..

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Another amazing feature on the CLA. Having natural sunlight enter the cabin of your vehicle helps a lot especially when it's nice outside. Plus rolling around the city at night, being a passenger in a car with a panoramic sunroof is just amazing!

Is this a stand feature or is it optional?
Good question. But the mercedes CLA priced at $29 900, I have a feeling it's not included. Can't think of any entry level vehicles that start at $30k that include things as crazy as this.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The panoramic roof looks absolutely amazing. But I'm not sure if I want to spend an extra $1480 for it. Decision, decisions...

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Another amazing feature on the CLA. Having natural sunlight enter the cabin of your vehicle helps a lot especially when it's nice outside. Plus rolling around the city at night, being a passenger in a car with a panoramic sunroof is just amazing!

Good question. But the mercedes CLA priced at $29 900, I have a feeling it's not included. Can't think of any entry level vehicles that start at $30k that include things as crazy as this.
Yeah I agree for that price we can't expect to get awesome features like this. From competitors and what they offer this panoramic roof is a $3000 optional feature. ANd in the end it's Mercedes so it most likely is feature that you could add on for a price of course.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I like the panoramic sunroof. i am not a big fan of convertibles but with this feature I could have similar benefits. I just wonder how far back it goes.
Judging from the picture it seems like it stops right where the rear windshield starts which is reasonable since it's size is nearly 1/2 the roof. thankfully it didn't go back any further, wouldn't be a fan of that.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It looks like the antenna stops it from going any further than in the picture. I don't mind the space it has once it's opened. But $3000 just for a piece of glass and roof. I don't know if that would make it to my options list on the CLA.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I would love to have a the panoramic roof on the CLA it just brightens up the interior without having to turn on the lights and especially when you have tints. I think it's worth it for $3000. But when it gets higher than that think of the other options you can get for that price.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
The Panarama Sunroof is $1480. Not sure where the $3000 figure came from.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I tested a CLA250 with the panorama sunroof and I didn't really like how "punched out" the roof looked with the sunroof. Granted, I'm not a big fan of sunroofs to begin with (I like rigidity when I'm having fun around the bends) but I took a long corner at around 35 mph when I was test driving and I swore I heard a little creak coming from above. I was never planning on getting one on the CLA45 I ordered, but that really turned me off of the sunroof in the CLA in general.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts