Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great news everyone! Mercedes-Benz (along with Infiniti and Lexus) treats car shoppers best according to the new 2013 Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index. Of all the brands included in the survey Mercedes did best with a high score of 113 based on an industry average of 100. On the low end of the index is Scion and Mitsubishi with 88 and 89 respectively.

Sales strategies have changed a bit since last year. Sales people are now more likely to ask about factors preventing purchase, to ask about trade-in, and to discuss different financing and leasing options. They are less likely to use brochures and visual aids, or discuss features that set their brand apart from the competition.

The survey used 5,203 mystery shoppers in the USA between July 2012 and June 2013.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I read it this morning.

My local Mercedes dealership is great.

can't say the same for the lexus or BMW dealership.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to this survey, Lexus also has great customer service. Did you not have a good experience there?

·
Registered
945 Posts
According to this survey, Lexus also has great customer service. Did you not have a good experience there?
even just going in to browse without any serious intentions on buying they were still very helpful, even at the toyota dealership it was like this. can't say the same when i went into a Chevy dealer....it was like a ghost town.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
My local Lexus dealership never gives me service.

I walked in last week to take a look at the new Lexus IS and did not receive a word of service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts