Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little video is a preview of whats to come. MotoManTV will be reviewing the CLA 45 AMG soon, but until then they have given us this little clip to entice us. And I think that it is doing its job.

The heavy Jersey accent is meant to make fun of the fact that Mercedes-Benz has its American HQ in New Jersey, and it adds some personality to the video (which can sometimes be lacking from these video reviews.)

The only things you really see about the CLA in the clip is the seats, red seat belts, and the signature on the engine.

I'd say that it is worth a watch for the entertainment value, and once the actual review comes out, it will probably have some good info too.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
That's a kick. As a waiter for the 45, I can't get enough info. It is one thing to see and hear about the car on a glass smooth race track, but most of us will not drive the car there. How will it drive on expansion joints and potholes? "That is the question." (Pardon me, Mr. Shakespeare.)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Lmao I actually though he had an accent. fooled me.

Man I feel bbad for the suspension of the CLA since it will take a beating in those jersey roads and new york too for the craters.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I also thought that the guy's accent was for real at first. I thought he was exaggerating it, but I thought it was real. Turns out I was wrong.

I don't really understand the preview of the review. If they drove the car, why not just release the actual review? Is there a media blackout in the states until the CLA actually gets released there or something?

I would come back to watch the full video though since this guy is pretty entertaining. Guess that means the preview worked, LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts