Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else is getting this problem?

My CLA is a 220 Diesel
AMG pack
Command Sat Nav
Rear camera
iPod connection

I have my iPod permanently connected and generally my iPhone 5 is automatically connected via Bluetooth.
When I am driving around at the same locations every single time my car beeps through the speakers. It's a single beep that can be repeated usually 3 - 4 times. It lowers the radio or any other audio source currently being listened to but not the phone. It sounds like the car is finding a phone or i'm connecting an iPod and its the 'discovery' beep.
I have disconnected my iPod and put my phone into aeroplane mode and still when I drive through these certain areas it continues to beep. There are no aerials in sight or mobile phone towers and its puzzling the hell out of me and is somewhat annoying.

Anybody else or any suggestions?

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else is getting this problem?

My CLA is a 220 Diesel
AMG pack
Command Sat Nav
Rear camera
iPod connection

I have my iPod permanently connected and generally my iPhone 5 is automatically connected via Bluetooth.
When I am driving around at the same locations every single time my car beeps through the speakers. It's a single beep that can be repeated usually 3 - 4 times. It lowers the radio or any other audio source currently being listened to but not the phone. It sounds like the car is finding a phone or i'm connecting an iPod and its the 'discovery' beep.
I have disconnected my iPod and put my phone into aeroplane mode and still when I drive through these certain areas it continues to beep. There are no aerials in sight or mobile phone towers and its puzzling the hell out of me and is somewhat annoying.

Anybody else or any suggestions?

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Chris, did you ever resolve this issue? As I get the same and I thought it was because I had a ME adaptor fitted, which has since been removed and my account disabled but I still get that random connection noise coming through.. even if I dont have a phone in the car or the Radio on..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts