Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I picked up my CLA this past Saturday. On Sunday my neighbor comes over just as I was pulling out and said his son is picking up a white one on Monday. So I checked it out yesterday and we got the same options and packages (Premium, Multimedia, Sport, Pano roof, Bi-Xenon). I bet he thought he was going to be the first on our street to get one and was beaten by 2 days by me... and I waited to buy mine.

Reactions: mrfredsporty

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
awesome. post up some side by sides. now you just gotta convince your other neighbours to get one.

it'll be a CLA street.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
awesome. post up some side by sides. now you just gotta convince your other neighbours to get one.

it'll be a CLA street.
I'll see if he'll agree to do a side by side photo op. Might seem a little lame but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Other neighbors are a little older and they have cars like E-Class, BMW 5-Series, three neighbors have 3-series, two have Acura TLs, another has and MDX, and a Volvo SUV. There are others but I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats!

Well, at least you guys don't have the same color. To be honest I wouldn't to have the same cars running around the same neighborhood.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Now, convince your other neighbor to get one and you can have a trifecta. How awesome to have all of them in a picture.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Congrats!

Well, at least you guys don't have the same color. To be honest I wouldn't to have the same cars running around the same neighborhood.
you can already imagine the inconveniences of having a next door neighbour who has the exact same car and color as you.

I'd get in the wrong car every other day. Especially if you both park on the street lol

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can already imagine the inconveniences of having a next door neighbour who has the exact same car and color as you.

I'd get in the wrong car every other day. Especially if you both park on the street lol
He parks his car on the street but I don't.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
507 Posts
I wonder if that's one of those "once you want one, or have one, you only see them" - when I started riding a few years ago I started to notice motorcycle riders everywhere. I'm sure they were there before!

Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts