Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I frequent another board for CLAs but wanted to hop on here just incase Im missing any valuable information and friendship.

Picked up my 2014 Edition 1 about 2.5 weeks ago now. Loving every minute of it. Already put some snow tires on for the wonderful New England Weather and had the Midcities remote starter installed (the same one the dealers will install, works through your Key FOB).

Look forward to interacting with you all,

Cory

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Hi everyone.

I frequent another board for CLAs but wanted to hop on here just incase Im missing any valuable information and friendship.

Picked up my 2014 Edition 1 about 2.5 weeks ago now. Loving every minute of it. Already put some snow tires on for the wonderful New England Weather and had the Midcities remote starter installed (the same one the dealers will install, works through your Key FOB).

Look forward to interacting with you all,

Cory
Welcome and congratulations. Did you put winter tires on existing rims or did you get new rims just for winter tires?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Tony

I went back and fourth on the decision of getting a second set of rims, however I bought the wheel and tire warranty through the dealer so, I decided to use the stock rims. They will replace them if they get damaged free. :)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Hey Tony

I went back and fourth on the decision of getting a second set of rims, however I bought the wheel and tire warranty through the dealer so, I decided to use the stock rims. They will replace them if they get damaged free. :)
That's a great idea. I bought the same warranty so maybe that's what I should do. I still have the summer tires on and was planning on driving my other car in the winter months. Now you've got me thinking....
What winter tires did you get?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats again and good seeing you on this board.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts