Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! my name is richard, i am 27 years old and i reside in nasvhille, Tn.

I am not a CLA owner, but i do work around them everyday and love them because they are amazing cars. I work in sales at Mercedes-Benz of Nashville. ill try my hardest to answer everybodys questions, i believe that product knowledge is key. ive noticed that alot of people have been suggesting that alot of salesmen do not know their products, and to me that is key.

this forum is wonderful and i hope to see more pictures of your cars.. ill be posting pictures as much as possible!

BTW, is there a mercedes cla forum app?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
there is. the app is the autoguide app in your android or apple phone.

Welcome to the forum Richard.
'
How are sales of the CLA thus far?

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts
Hello everybody! my name is richard, i am 27 years old and i reside in nasvhille, Tn.

I am not a CLA owner, but i do work around them everyday and love them because they are amazing cars. I work in sales at Mercedes-Benz of Nashville. ill try my hardest to answer everybodys questions, i believe that product knowledge is key. ive noticed that alot of people have been suggesting that alot of salesmen do not know their products, and to me that is key.

this forum is wonderful and i hope to see more pictures of your cars.. ill be posting pictures as much as possible!

Welcome Richard :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
welcome aboard Richard. Glad to have a sales rep in here. I used to be on a infiniti forum that had a sales rep floating around, it was great to be able to direct lease specific questions towards him. Maybe you could lay down some typical CLA lease/finance scenarios for us?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good to know you are one of the more knowledgeable sales guys out there, im sure there will be many questions coming your way.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
keep in mind im no seasoned vet, but i do have many resources and make that my #1 goal is to know the product. im sure it helps that i love the brand its self. its not "just a job" to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I do love Nashville. My daughter attended both undergrad and law school at Vandy. Although I'm from Birmingham, AL, I've purchased 3 cars from Nashville. My daughters Lexus IS250 and an '04 MINI Cooper S and an '09 John Cooper Works MINI. Sorry but my '14 CLA order was here in B'ham. I do have a couple of questions. Why in the world did Mercedes not provide a folding rear console w/cupholders for US CLAs? Original press ads indicated it was included. Second, are you able to provide tracking info on ordered CLAs? I changed my original order so I'm back to waiting on a PO and then a VIN again. Having a tracking dealer source would be appreciated. Continued success in Nashville.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The lack of rear center console has alot of people scratching their heads...

as far as the tracking of your CLA, your salesperson should be (and happy to do so) to provide you with your tracking. the only reason i can think that they wouldnt keep you updated is because once the car hits the dealer, it still has to be PDI'd and detailed. which in its self could take 2-3 days.. depending on the scheduling.

congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome!

I have 2 clas on order from 2 dealerships, will they be able to provide me with a tracking number so I can track it myself or do I need to keep askin them where the car is? thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes your dealer should be able to provide you with a ship name and youll go on to a website and be able to track the ship.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
118 Posts
yes your dealer should be able to provide you with a ship name and youll go on to a website and be able to track the ship.
thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
welcome!

I have 2 clas on order from 2 dealerships, will they be able to provide me with a tracking number so I can track it myself or do I need to keep askin them where the car is? thanks!
Did you special order and picked your options?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts