Mercedes CLA Forum banner

New from nashville

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Paragon 
#1 ·
Hello everybody! my name is richard, i am 27 years old and i reside in nasvhille, Tn.

I am not a CLA owner, but i do work around them everyday and love them because they are amazing cars. I work in sales at Mercedes-Benz of Nashville. ill try my hardest to answer everybodys questions, i believe that product knowledge is key. ive noticed that alot of people have been suggesting that alot of salesmen do not know their products, and to me that is key.

this forum is wonderful and i hope to see more pictures of your cars.. ill be posting pictures as much as possible!

BTW, is there a mercedes cla forum app?

Discussion starter · #8 ·
keep in mind im no seasoned vet, but i do have many resources and make that my #1 goal is to know the product. im sure it helps that i love the brand its self. its not "just a job" to me.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
The lack of rear center console has alot of people scratching their heads...

as far as the tracking of your CLA, your salesperson should be (and happy to do so) to provide you with your tracking. the only reason i can think that they wouldnt keep you updated is because once the car hits the dealer, it still has to be PDI'd and detailed. which in its self could take 2-3 days.. depending on the scheduling.

congrats on the purchase!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.