Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

I don't currently own a CLA, but am actively shopping for a car to take me deep into retirement (about 2 years off) - something I can keep and enjoy for many years.

My current fleet is a 2007 BMW R1200RT motorcycle, a 2009 BMW X5 35d and a 2012 VW Passat tdi.

We will likely keep the X5 but I am considering something luxurious and sporty for myself.

I feel AWD is an important safety feature for Alberta winter driving, which limits the possible set somewhat to the Cadillac ATS, Audi TT/S3/S4, BMW 3 or 4 series, Porsche Macan, Evoque and the CLA 45. I have owned an STI
and want something a bit more classy. There are a few others on the list, but those are the main contenders at this point.

I am joining the group to learn more about the CLA from actual owners.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome and I'm sure you'll learn a lot.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hello all:

I don't currently own a CLA, but am actively shopping for a car to take me deep into retirement (about 2 years off) - something I can keep and enjoy for many years.

My current fleet is a 2007 BMW R1200RT motorcycle, a 2009 BMW X5 35d and a 2012 VW Passat tdi.

We will likely keep the X5 but I am considering something luxurious and sporty for myself.

I feel AWD is an important safety feature for Alberta winter driving, which limits the possible set somewhat to the Cadillac ATS, Audi TT/S3/S4, BMW 3 or 4 series, Porsche Macan, Evoque and the CLA 45. I have owned an STI
and want something a bit more classy. There are a few others on the list, but those are the main contenders at this point.

I am joining the group to learn more about the CLA from actual owners.
Welcome!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Some very different cars in that shopping list :p

Did you want an SUV or a sedan/coupe?

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome and congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts