Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Corey and I work for Wheels Boutique down in Miami. Some of you may know from from various other forums as Mr. Carter (because I look like Nick Carter). I know I will already get flamed for posting up my car (non MBZ) but know I'm a gearhead at heart.

Here goes nothing....

Specs:

2008 Lexus IS250

Vorsteiner Flow Forged Wheels

Satin Bronze

20x8.5
20x10

Nitto Invo

235/30/20
275/25/20

H&R Springs

Rear Diffuser

Front Spoiler

Resonator Delete

M2 Exhaust

5% Tint all the way around

Blacked out grill and emblems

Smoked taillights

I've already been reading a few threads and seeing where you guys need some renders done, let me know. I'm pretty decent at photoshop.

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts
Welcome to the site Corey,

Long time friend on the forums and one of the founding members of L4P. He we be helping out here with renderings, CLA mod advice, and general moderation. Glad to have another forum veteran on board as we grow the site.

Jeff

·
Site Sponsor
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site Corey,

Long time friend on the forums and one of the founding members of L4P. He we be helping out here with renderings, CLA mod advice, and general moderation. Glad to have another forum veteran on board as we grow the site.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff. Any and all advice you may need with CLA's or any other car, just let me know. I'd be more than glad to help out in any way I can.

You can reach me direct at 786-522-7388 (my direct line) or at [email protected].

Also, here is a shot of a CLA250 we just finished on 20 inch HRE P44SC's.

·
Site Sponsor
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome to the forum. I love L4P, awesome website.
what wheel manufactures do you deal with?
Them all. We are the largest dealer worldwide for HRE, ADV.1, and Vorsteiner. There are only a few select companies that we will not deal with because their products just are not worth us risking our rep to carry them. We only sell products that we can 100% stand behind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts