Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, we picked up our new CLA last Friday from Naperville Mercedes. This is our 5th Mercedes over the last 10 years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations on your new wheels! I also put a deposit down at the dealership in Barrington. How was your experience with the Naperville dealership? How long did you have to wait for your car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
congrats! 250 or 45? i'm also interested in Naperville's service, as I've been working with Hoffman Estates while waiting for my 45 alottment.

·
Registered
118 Posts
congrats! what other benzes do you guys have?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Actually my dad was into Benzes back in the day... so I learned to drive on them. We've owned 300D (white turbodiesel); 560 SEL (blue); 560 SL (red)... very patriotic lol.

I've driven Toyotas and Subarus since then but I figure it's time to get back on the MB wagon with the CLA. :)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Picked up mine yesterday and took it straight to shop for tire swap...keep warm guys.
Nice. I got a set of winter tires/wheels combo so I can drive it during the winter months, too.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I got the Blizzak LM-60 to....how they performing in the snow for you? Hadn't had much time with it yet.
I don't know yet. The day I got them put on my car I took off for Germany and while I was there we got a few inches of snow at home. When I got back the temp shot up to the low 70's. So no snow driving yet but I'm sure I'll get my opportunity soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts