Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Literally just bought my first every Mercedes Benz CLA250 yesterday. I am quite excited. My last car was a 2003 Saab, which was a fancy car, but due to the car crapping out and the fact that they don't make them any longer had me itching to switch to a new car. So here I was looking at Audi, BMW, and Cadi's. Lo and behold, I see the spiffy new CLA250 at the price I wanted. So ran to the dealership, test drove it, and bought it. I'm excited :D:D:D! Anyways been driving it and loving it so far. Nothing special in the inside, but I'm minimalistic when it comes to cars. I got the mountain gray and ash inside.

Blitzer67

·
Registered
313 Posts
welcome aboard blitzer, post up some pics of your new ride. Check out the Garage feature where you can add your CLA and other cars you own or have owned... its pretty cool TBH...

Anyways enjoy!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I haven't heard many good things about Saab's, only a few owners actually tell me good things about them. Hopefully you like your new CLA more than the Saab. Keep us posted on how everything goes with it.

Do you plan to do any first modifications or keeping it stock?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't plan on making any modifications on the vehicle. I want to enjoy my first benz as is. But you are right i did not enjoy the Saab. It was a nice car on the inside, but the crap i had to deal with the mechanical work for 2 years.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I don't plan on making any modifications on the vehicle. I want to enjoy my first benz as is. But you are right i did not enjoy the Saab. It was a nice car on the inside, but the crap i had to deal with the mechanical work for 2 years.
not even window tints or vent visors? i always found those to be a must, more so the tints.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Guys,

Literally just bought my first every Mercedes Benz CLA250 yesterday. I am quite excited. My last car was a 2003 Saab, which was a fancy car, but due to the car crapping out and the fact that they don't make them any longer had me itching to switch to a new car. So here I was looking at Audi, BMW, and Cadi's. Lo and behold, I see the spiffy new CLA250 at the price I wanted. So ran to the dealership, test drove it, and bought it. I'm excited :D:D:D! Anyways been driving it and loving it so far. Nothing special in the inside, but I'm minimalistic when it comes to cars. I got the mountain gray and ash inside.

Blitzer67
Welcome. Post some pics :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome! I don't see the pics :(

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome Blitzer67!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts