Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you feel the CLA suspension not too comfy with the run flats tires I recommend what I did today fill the tires with nitrogen the ride turns smooth and better also the tires last long

·
Registered
433 Posts
Where can you get your tires filled with nitrogen? The only place I'm aware of is Sam's Club. Also, how much more would it cost? I assume it would leak out as quickly as regular air. Though it would be nice to have a consistent tire pressure with nitrogen.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where can you get your tires filled with nitrogen? The only place I'm aware of is Sam's Club. Also, how much more would it cost? I assume it would leak out as quickly as regular air. Though it would be nice to have a consistent tire pressure with nitrogen.
Hi was free for me since i have a friend who have the nitrogen system for his company . But I heard they charge around 10 to 20 per tire.

And doesn't leak air quick check this link to see the benefits and believe me the tires are very very different I'm very satisfied no hard ride anymore even when I pass those circle speed reducers at my kid school the tires feels smooth

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=191

·
Registered
507 Posts
Don't most dealers offer nitrogen filling options?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check with your zip code here

http://www.getnitrogen.org

·
Registered
433 Posts
Don't most dealers offer nitrogen filling options?
Well I drive a crappy enough car that I never even bothered to ask for it in the past. I've never owned a car decent enough that I would even consider something like that. So I always assumed that nitrogen was something you got at high end dealers or you find sporadically in a garage that happened to have it.

Yes when you buy the car ask them to put some nitro .
Thanks. I'll check those and ask the dealer as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts