Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
the only thing i dont like about those, is on a FWD car if you were to stagger them, youd have to stagger more in the front, because thats where all the power is, and that would just look funny. but for looks yes wider in the rear!

·
Registered
600 Posts
i just bought a set of stance sc6 wheels an tires from getyourwheels.com. Arriving this week 19x8.5 et45 on 225/35/19.
Thanks for the support! Glad we could help.

The SC-6ix are going to look great on your car, please make sure to send up some pics and post them on the forum as well!

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've not heard of these wheels at all...ever...and I've done a LOT of "wheel homework." The symbol is identical to that of Stance coil overs, which are a JDM coil over that Touge Factory produces. Forgive me for being an ***, but I don't trust these. Any r&d info on these would be great.
Thanks for the support! Glad we could help.

The SC-6ix are going to look great on your car, please make sure to send up some pics and post them on the forum as well!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I've not heard of these wheels at all...ever...and I've done a LOT of "wheel homework." The symbol is identical to that of Stance coil overs, which are a JDM coil over that Touge Factory produces. Forgive me for being an ***, but I don't trust these. Any r&d info on these would be great.
I'm sure there are a lot of wheel brands you haven't heard of. Just because they're not BBS or Volk doesn't mean that they arent good wheels. Stance wheels are JWL VIA certified.

Stance wheels is in no way affiliated with Stance coilovers. And I'm not sure what you mean by them using the same symbols? :confused:
Do you just mean they use similar fonts for their logos?

Stance wheels are popular on Mercedes, BMW, Audis, and JDMs.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can answer them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fair enough, never have claimed to be the "know all" of wheels. Yes, their logo is the exact one of Stance coilovers. Both font and style are identical. GLWS of the wheels you represent, hopefully a lot of people go for those Avant Garden wheels, great wheel and great company👍

I'm sure there are a lot of wheel brands you haven't heard of. Just because they're not BBS or Volk doesn't mean that they arent good wheels. Stance wheels are JWL VIA certified.

Stance wheels is in no way affiliated with Stance coilovers. And I'm not sure what you mean by them using the same symbols? :confused:
Do you just mean they use similar fonts for their logos?

Stance wheels are popular on Mercedes, BMW, Audis, and JDMs.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can answer them.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I could understand how you would think they look similar, but they are not identical or affiliated by any means:

Just a coincidence!

We also carry BBS, Volk, HRE, etc if you are looking for something with lots of brand recognition. But we carry wheels for all budgets and preferences!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts