Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you shop for cars based on styling this is one you might want to consider as well. I know its wearing the wrong badge but I can honestly say this is one of the most attractive Chryslers i have ever seen...

Meet the new 200, undisguised...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Chryslers have always had styling for the last 20 years from the Prowler to the PT Cruiser to the Crossfire to the 300 to the Dart. The problem with Chrysler is the same problem its parent company Fiat has. Pretty cars. Pretty good drive. Garbage build quality.

The 200 is a based off of either (can't remember which) the Alfa Romeo Guilletta or Lancia Flavia (good god can't think of a brand less reliable, maybe FSO). Both are pretty cars, but man they will end up costing more than a S-class once you factor in maintenance and repairs.

The grille is kinda small though. It almost looks like its giving you a stiff upper lip.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chryslers have always had styling for the last 20 years from the Prowler to the PT Cruiser to the Crossfire to the 300 to the Dart. The problem with Chrysler is the same problem its parent company Fiat has. Pretty cars. Pretty good drive. Garbage build quality.

The 200 is a based off of either (can't remember which) the Alfa Romeo Guilletta or Lancia Flavia (good god can't think of a brand less reliable, maybe FSO). Both are pretty cars, but man they will end up costing more than a S-class once you factor in maintenance and repairs.

The grille is kinda small though. It almost looks like its giving you a stiff upper lip.
I'm going to disagree with the PT Cruiser, Prowler and 300... The Dart is nice, I actually really like the new Cherokee..

agreed completely on reliability and inevitable cost of ownership...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts