Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've just joined the forum to ask if anyone has a similar issue after a horrendous day being messed about by Mercedes & Mobilo-Life.

I have a 2016 CLA 220d AMG line shooting brake (UK). I have not in anyway modified or altered anything to cause my problem.

Essentially my front passenger window at some point overnight is going from closed to fully open, I'm coming to the car in the morning with it being all damp & rain all over the passenger seat. Mercedes said they don't have any service guidance on what the issue is but will see the car in 11 days time!!! (despite the car technically being unsecure and me being too scared to park anywhere but at home over fear of anyone being able to get in through the window).

If anyone has any experience or suggestions that I could politely tell the ever-so-not-nice service man that would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Laura

·
Registered
7 Posts
Most likely this is a problem with the power window. I had a similar situation and had to make out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same problem in my car earlier. And yes, this is a problem with the power window. I drive tata, not mercedes tho. And I found on different forum, that lots of tata cars having the same issue. So I guess this may happen in any car. I just took mine to the service and they repaired it in a few days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts