Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MercedesCLAForum.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Mercedes CLA!

We hope to be the place to go to when you have questions about the Mercedes CLA, problems with your CLA, or just want to talk about it with others.
problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep things friendly, we ask that you post up an introduction thread telling us a bit more about yourself, your current car (if you have one!), your future car plans which hopefully include the CLA :) and any other bikes or boats or other cool toys you may have.

Please help us keep MercedesCLAForum a friendly place to be. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

My name is Bill. I have a 2000 S500 & 2004 ML500. Love them both and try to keep my wife from destroying. Lol. Ride a V-Star 1100 as much as I can. Interested in this forum to increase my knowledge concerning these cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I am having problems with my E350 going into limp mode. It has been reset and did fine do I need to get a speed sensor? Can I take battery out and plug in to reset.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello from CT(for now :) )
currently have a BMW Performance 335i with all the trimmings, A Mini JCW coupe(daily) CTS-V and my wife's Turbo Diesel TDI Cup Jetta, looking at the CLA AMG seriously to replace the V and Bimmer, anyone do any dealer checks to see how bad they will try to gouge? I got my V on Employee Pricing before they were readily available :) Nice to be here!

·
Registered
945 Posts
hello from CT(for now :) )
currently have a BMW Performance 335i with all the trimmings, A Mini JCW coupe(daily) CTS-V and my wife's Turbo Diesel TDI Cup Jetta, looking at the CLA AMG seriously to replace the V and Bimmer, anyone do any dealer checks to see how bad they will try to gouge? I got my V on Employee Pricing before they were readily available :) Nice to be here!
Sad to hear you're getting rid of the CTS-V and BMW, those are a couple of amazing vehicles, hopefully you'll enjoy the CLA45 AMG as much as the CTS-V and BMW did. although they came nearly perfect from the factory, did you do any mods?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello to all.
My wife preordered her CLA on 7/20/13. Dealership had an allotment for 1st decade September delivery still highlighted in yellow. We grabbed it so her car should be delivered the first week in September.
I drive an R171 SLK350 (my baby).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mb cla 200 amg 2014

MercedesCLAForum.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Mercedes CLA!

We hope to be the place to go to when you have questions about the Mercedes CLA, problems with your CLA, or just want to talk about it with others.
problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep things friendly, we ask that you post up an introduction thread telling us a bit more about yourself, your current car (if you have one!), your future car plans which hopefully include the CLA :) and any other bikes or boats or other cool toys you may have.

Please help us keep MercedesCLAForum a friendly place to be. Thanks!

Dominican Republic CLA 200 AMG SILVER / BLACK

RECEIVED ON FRIDAY CLS LITTLE BROTHER THE SEATS ARE FLAWLESS THE HANDLING SPECTACULAR THIS IS WHAT A MERCEDES SHOULD BE A GERMAN WARRIOR !! WHAT CAN I SAY !!!

·
Registered
25 Posts

RECEIVED ON FRIDAY CLS LITTLE BROTHER THE SEATS ARE FLAWLESS THE HANDLING SPECTACULAR THIS IS WHAT A MERCEDES SHOULD BE A GERMAN WARRIOR !! WHAT CAN I SAY !!!
Nope, it didn't happen, no car, don't believe you unless you can show a picture as proof :D.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Pics please!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi gus, new to this forum, from geneva switzerland, ordered a CLA 200 in mid july for expected delivery in early next year, agonizing wait, any europeans getting better delivery dates then me?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone,

This is Sergio joining from sunny Los Angeles, CA. Great resource so far and happy to join the CLA community!! Looking forward to learning more from you guys and gals and hopefully be able to provide some assistance of my own. Just test drove the CLA 250 for the first time yesterday (MB of Encino) and really liked the look and feel of the car. I'm leaning toward a Cirrus White with Sports Package and Panoramic Roof. I'm still debating whether to get the Bi-Xenon Lights (any thoughts?) and will consider the iPhone Drive Kit Plus once it become available for the iPhone 5.

Cheers!

-S

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi Everyone,

This is Sergio joining from sunny Los Angeles, CA. Great resource so far and happy to join the CLA community!! Looking forward to learning more from you guys and gals and hopefully be able to provide some assistance of my own. Just test drove the CLA 250 for the first time yesterday (MB of Encino) and really liked the look and feel of the car. I'm leaning toward a Cirrus White with Sports Package and Panoramic Roof. I'm still debating whether to get the Bi-Xenon Lights (any thoughts?) and will consider the iPhone Drive Kit Plus once it become available for the iPhone 5.

Cheers!

-S
Welcome! Nice to see others in the SFV.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!

-S
Welcome to the forum!
Good choice on how you're planning to configure your CLA, thats a good mix of things to have. What other cars have you considered?

The new iOS7 is amazing, do you know if the iPhone Drive Kit supports it yet?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello, my name is Sunny. I have just picked a white CLA250 with P1, Bi Xenon, and AMG Sport Package.
Welcome paragon.. Pics would be great. How are you liking the cla?

Please post up a build thread with what you plan on doing to your new car we'd love to follow your progress!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome paragon.. Pics would be great. How are you liking the cla?

Please post up a build thread with what you plan on doing to your new car we'd love to follow your progress!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I am in the process of ordering a complete kit and exhaust. :D However, car was towed to dealership last night. It won't put in reverse. Broke down in 24 hours. LOL

http://www.mercedesclaforum.com/forum/new-2014-cla-general-discussion-forum/4154-has-anyone-else-bought-test-drove-one.html#post38250

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not an owner yet...

New to this forum...older than dirt, reside in what's known as 'Southern Maryland' (long story there)...just the usual interests for old geezers. Hope to learn about the CLA from the folks here cause I like that car. Love dogs and birds. And John Deere anything :D. Photography and to some extent finding all my relatives in the past but I don't go way overboard. Hope this meets the requirements for an 'intro'...

1 - 20 of 205 Posts