Mercedes CLA Forum banner
161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Friends,
I am new to the Mercedes brand though the CLA 250 I recently purchased is absolutely awesome. I love the drive and the looks. So far I have been stopped about 5 times when people have complimented the looks and asked me about its performance. So far things are awesome.
Congratulations and welcome. I know the feeling. I notice a lot of people sneak peaks at my car. Makes me smile.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Hello.

My name is Patrick. I am a new owner of a CLA250.

I'm currently looking for tip on keeping my car in new condition as long as possible.

I'm currently looking for an outdoor car cover. Any tips on the best cover to get for a reasonable cost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone! Bill here in. Northern NH. I'm thinking of buying or ordering a new CLA 250 in the next month or so and wanted to find out more! You can't get one in manual I suppose?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
No manual in NA unfortunately.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I'm Luis, been a Mercedes owner for quite a few years now (prior cars include: 1964 SEL280, 2000 C 230 Kompressor, 2000 S 430, 2004 E500, 2011 GLK 350).

After a 6 month wait, I just took delivery of my first AMG, a CLA 45.

Looking forward to find out more about the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hallo CLA HQ,
My name is Dieter-Heinz. I was born into a Silver Arrow family and have never wavered (except for some Ford Trucks) and even though my first car was a 240D 4spd. We currently have 3 CLA's in the family and love each of them!

I was thinking about setting up a CLA Track Day at Streets of Willow Springs later this year, once people get some more cars? Hope to see you guys out and about!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi people,

Soon to own my very first Mercedes and very first brand new car for that matter. I'm from the UK and look forward to gaining more knowledge of the car from you veterans of the brand :)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome, Ray. Hopefully your first MB experience is as good as mine so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only first-Mercedes-in-my-life person here :) I have CLA250 for two months now and I'm loving it.

Michael

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cla250 2014

Hi Guys,
This is Abhi how r u all?Got CLA250 2014 in Feb 8,2014 from Manhattan MB. Recently moved to Stamford. Glad to find this happening group. Read all comments and experiences. Keep this group rocking. Dont forget to share your experience with Merc.:)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome, Abhi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Derrick from Malaysia
Got My CLA 200 in May 2014.
In my country CLA200 comes with night package. without COMMAND online, no sunroof.
Nice to meet you guys here.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome.

·
Your Mercedes CLA Admin
246 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Hi all,

I am from Taiwan. I am new here and got my CLA earlier this year and loved it. good to see and meet you here.
Welcome. I'm originally from Taiwan also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.
Just found out that the dealership is throwing in some of the extra packages for free, getting the night package, commander package and roof racks for FREE. Always a good thing, reason was that the car I ordered wouldn't be delivered for 3 months but they had one that finance had fallen through for a customer, and let me have that car. Straight away basically 1 week after deposit was paid. Yay for me.

161 - 180 of 210 Posts