Discussion Starter #1
CHECK OUT THESE A45 AMG SEATS!

How sweet would it be if we got those on the CLA 45 AMG. What are the chances?'

I'd say high
:cool:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Those seats look awesome, being a $50k car to start, we better be getting them but if optional seats, then, we can expect a big price hike if added.

would be cool if they offered a different color scheme rather than just red and black, i'd go for black seats with blue trim.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Those seats look awesome, being a $50k car to start, we better be getting them but if optional seats, then, we can expect a big price hike if added.

would be cool if they offered a different color scheme rather than just red and black, i'd go for black seats with blue trim.

If I heard the guy right they are an option

·
Registered
183 Posts
I understand that these awesome seats (pictured) will be in Artico / MB-tex and DINAMICA (suede like) fabric as standard. I wonder of the leather option interior will look like this?

·
Registered
257 Posts
CHECK OUT THESE A45 AMG SEATS!

How sweet would it be if we got those on the CLA 45 AMG. What are the chances?'

I'd say high
:cool:
I really hope they do bring that over to the CLA AMG. That is such a nice combination and not to mention that seat looks to be very ergonomically shaped not too aggressive where they are uncomfortable though.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Took this at the NYIAS 2013 CLS45 AMG stand. Note that the front seats have three adjustments a la CLK63 Black Series for bolster and thigh support as well as the traditional lumbar support.

·
Registered
183 Posts
And if you attend the show be sure to ask one of the MB reps for a $500 email coupon off of the best negotiated price, which are good for orders within the next 6 months. I was also told it can be combined with Loyalty and Acquisition programs (but not sure of this until I try it).

·
Registered
186 Posts
I really hope they do bring that over to the CLA AMG. That is such a nice combination and not to mention that seat looks to be very ergonomically shaped not too aggressive where they are uncomfortable though.
I agree, it's very suitable for the CLA45 AMG, it could even help enhance the CLA45 AMG driving experience. Being comfortably seated and having a seat that holds you down enough that also represents what the car is about is very important.

It would suck to have some other seat that doesn't hold you in and has you moving around too much while going through turns.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Took this at the NYIAS 2013 CLS45 AMG stand. Note that the front seats have three adjustments a la CLK63 Black Series for bolster and thigh support as well as the traditional lumbar support.

So a driver can adjust the seat cushion length as well?
Cool....one thing that I'm very particular about is thigh support and if these seats offer thigh support/seat cushion extensions then I'm definately gonna try and snag a pair.

BTW; they are made by Recaro correct?

·
Registered
238 Posts

How does the three settings work, is it more of a firm and soft setting where you can adjust by increments? That would be nice to have in the CLA 45 AMG. I really hope that these seats are available or made in the CLA. This will give the drive the most individual choice of setting for comfort and for use during a track day.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Max, I am unsure how it works, as I was unable to get into the car (which was up on the rotating platform). I would imagine they are for varying areas of the bolsters. I hope it comes to the U.S. CLA45.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love the seats but I question what the standard seats are going to be... Cant find photos anywhere, which kinda concerns me lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
I believe these are the standard CLA 45 seats. They' are probably going to be in MB-tex with Dinamica fabric inserts. The optional upholstery may be full leather.

·
Registered
6 Posts
watching videos on youtube leads me to believe the seats in the original post are optional as is the steering wheel featured in all of the pics i've seen thus far.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
According to the Press information the CLA45 comes with MB-Tex upholstered seats in black, beige, or ash. So leather would be an option available in black, brown, or ash.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hard to say right now. We are going to have to wait for the car to officially be released to public with a proper ordering guide.

You can read through this and see if it mentions anything about the seats
http://www.mercedesclaforum.com/forum/mercedes-benz-cla-45-amg-4matic/466-everything-about-45-amg-official-document.html
Thanks i would like to know as well if the seats in the original post are offered as an option in the CLA. Those black and red stitching AMG seats look really nice. i like the placement for the buttons.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
So a driver can adjust the seat cushion length as well?
Cool....one thing that I'm very particular about is thigh support and if these seats offer thigh support/seat cushion extensions then I'm definately gonna try and snag a pair.

BTW; they are made by Recaro correct?
If Mercedes does offer these option that would be awesome. Even for a $48k or whatever the cost around that range for the AMG 45 CLA. Are those just offered in the AMG seats though? Can someone confirm if the seats are manufactured by Recaro?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts