Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now when I press the unlock button on the remote all the doors unlock. How do I program it so that only the driver side door unlocks with a press of the unlock button on the remote and then unlocks the rest with the second press of the button?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Right now when I press the unlock button on the remote all the doors unlock. How do I program it so that only the driver side door unlocks with a press of the unlock button on the remote and then unlocks the rest with the second press of the button?
Tonyride,
I don't know if you received an answer, but here's how you do it:

stand near the driver's door, make sure you have both remotes with you. Take one remote, point it at the driver's door handle and hold down the lock AND unlock buttons simultaneously. You'll see the door either lock or unlock, dpending on whether it was locked or not at the time. If you keep an eye at the top of the key fob, directly under the panic button, you'll see a very small red LED blink on and off one time. Keep holding the buttons down until you see the LED blink twice. That's it. Do likewise with the other remote. You can always change it back and forth using the same method.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tonyride,
I don't know if you received an answer, but here's how you do it:

stand near the driver's door, make sure you have both remotes with you. Take one remote, point it at the driver's door handle and hold down the lock AND unlock buttons simultaneously. You'll see the door either lock or unlock, dpending on whether it was locked or not at the time. If you keep an eye at the top of the key fob, directly under the panic button, you'll see a very small red LED blink on and off one time. Keep holding the buttons down until you see the LED blink twice. That's it. Do likewise with the other remote. You can always change it back and forth using the same method.
Thanks but I got it programmed soon after I posted the question. I couldn't wait for the answer so I just looked in the owner's manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts