Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that the CLA has reached market, we can start anticipating the next vehicles that Mercedes is working on instead. 5 of which will be debuting shortly.

The 2013 LA Auto Show will host 56 debuts and four of those will be Mercedes-Benz models and one will be a Mercedes-Benz concept car. We aren't sure exactly what any of these vehicles will be, but we can guess.

The recently launched S 63 AMG W222 and GLA crossover are not part of the four since the two were announced separately as North American debuts.

The concept car should be amazing, if the 2011 Silver Arrow concept and the 2012 Ener-G-Force concept are any indication.

2011 Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrow Concept

Two of the production models are likely the V12 versions of the W222 S-Class. That would be the S 600 and the S 65 AMG. The other two production models could be the facelifted CLS and CLA Shooting Brake, but that is just a guess.

Anybody have any different ideas about what we may see unveiled by Benz?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I don't know about the other ones but the CLA shooting brake model will be interesting to see. Definitely one I'll be looking out for. Maybe this could be the one to get people back in to wagons you never know.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't know about the other ones but the CLA shooting brake model will be interesting to see. Definitely one I'll be looking out for. Maybe this could be the one to get people back in to wagons you never know.
I'm pretty sure that Mercedes has already decided that it won't offer the CLA Shooting Brake in North America. Only the Euros will get it. Apparently Americans hate wagons and hatchbacks no matter how sporty.

·
Registered
313 Posts
probabaly diesel trims for C-class, E-class, maybe a hybrid or two... GLA 45 potentially but i doubt it, hasn't even made Euro debut... and like claNOW said S-class coupe, wait what about the S-class sedan, has it made its debut in NA yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts