Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put down the deposit today for my gf's cla250 :)

we went with white and black leather, only got the lighting package, exactly how we wanted it, car should be here in 2-3 months!

took a few pics of the one i test drove (again) and the other CLAs i saw there since i remember someone requested a pic, they had 9 in stock today on the floor for sale when i went

·
Registered
433 Posts
What's an ETA for a CLA250 that you special order? I've ordered a CLA45 and I got ETAs of 3-6 months. I assume a CLA250 is quicker?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's an ETA for a CLA250 that you special order? I've ordered a CLA45 and I got ETAs of 3-6 months. I assume a CLA250 is quicker?
they said about 2-3 months so around early December or so

·
Registered
433 Posts
they said about 2-3 months so around early December or so
That's not much quicker. Though I guess that to ship it stateside could take a month in it of itself anyways, especially the West coast so . . .

Well, hope she gets you something nice for Christmas too!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Did your dealer tell you where you are in line? I was told I'm #3 in line at a dealership that sells a lot of AMGs, and I was also informed that I would get it "around" March. At first I was not happy that I would get it that late, but now I think I would like to see a few more go out the door before mine is built.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not much quicker. Though I guess that to ship it stateside could take a month in it of itself anyways, especially the West coast so . . .

Well, hope she gets you something nice for Christmas too!
haha thanks bro

looking good. love the tail lights at night.
yea i love it too

Did your dealer tell you where you are in line? I was told I'm #3 in line at a dealership that sells a lot of AMGs, and I was also informed that I would get it "around" March. At first I was not happy that I would get it that late, but now I think I would like to see a few more go out the door before mine is built.

they did show me a list but i didnt bother looking lol i just really cared about when i would get my car and they said 2 months or so so i just left it at that

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw does anyone else only see one pic? i uploaded like 5 or 6 pics, but i only see one right now

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm #2 at a new dealer (11 months old this month). They did say that Mercedes tries to give them some priority to try to establish them, but who knows what that actually means. I don't think they're that big of an AMG dealer (again though, they are new). They've got a C63 sedan, C63 coupe (none Black), and a E63 in the showroom. If that helps at all.

They also said #1's should start production in a week or two.

·
Registered
15 Posts
did you get the premium package also? according to the website it says its required to have the premium package if you want the leather interior.

also, they made you put a $1000 deposit down? every dealer i've been to said the deposit is $500.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reactions: BenzFan

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's just something about that red that really catches my eye. Mercedes did a great job at mixing this red, very suitable for a car like this.

Great choice!

I completely agree, red was my number color choice! but my gf wanted white so ours is actually white, the red one was the one I test drove :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
For me it's a huge toss-up between the Jupiter Red and the Universe Blue.

I think that red is going to be extremely ubiquitous however. In about 2-3 years, everyone's gonna have Jupiter Red Benzs around.

I think the Universe Blue, while may not have the best resale, is likely to stand out a little bit more.

Wow even at night time the red on the CLa really pops. Can't imagine how vibrant it is during the daytime with the sun shining on it. Looks great.
It pops because it's mostly a very flat red and not a metallic paint and so it comes out looking extremely rich whether at day or night.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's just something about that red that really catches my eye. Mercedes did a great job at mixing this red, very suitable for a car like this.

Great choice!
I couldn't agree more. I'm not much of a red car fan. I went in looking at the Polar Silver or Mountain Grey, but once I saw the Jupiter red in person I was sold instantly. Such a beautiful color on these cars. I've had my for two weeks now and I never tire of looking at it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got a question.. how did you get n approximate delivery date of second week of december? I have ordered my car on Columbus day and it was still in yellow mode and 2 days later it went to red, that means you can't change the configuration. my delivery is first-second week of december. And i was told that any orders that were later that week would get completed after the first of the year. Mercedes does on vacation and shuts down production for 2 weeks starting dec 15th. might want to check the production estimate, ask the dealer to look it on the screen. if it's yellow or green, it will not make it before december. good luck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts