Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CLA reached 1000 miles yesterday and I'm loving it more and more. Now that the engine break-in period is over, let the fun begin :p

Reactions: dionisio944

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tony, no issues with check engine light on? and BTW did yours come with the flat steering wheel?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problems or issues at all. Mine did come with a flat bottom steering wheel with red stitching. Since I'm too lazy to check the owner's manual for the exact language, it basically says to drive at various speeds on various roads (don't stay at one speed for too long) and not driving in access of around 75 mph and stay within 70% of red line.

Reactions: dionisio944

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm finally getting mine. Scheduled to be @ Baltimore port on Dec 10th. hopefully take delivery by Saturday Dec 14th.

Reactions: coco222

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Congrats, Tony. Now you can go out and get some tickets.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
LOL. Don't plan on getting any tickets but my driving will be a bit more spirited than before. Will use the shift paddles a lot more now and let it rev a bit higher. My cousin is a cop in my town and my brother is a detective so I'll have some protection in case I make a mistake but I'm not going to be stupid about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts