Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has the rearview camera installed in their Mercedes and if you have any suggestions. I'm very short and sometimes have difficulty seeing the curb when I reverse. If so, did you install it at the dealership or at an after-market company?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Which Mercedes do you own? Depending on which model it is and if you're leasing or financing it, getting an aftermarket rear view camera might be the way to go.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has the rearview camera installed in their Mercedes and if you have any suggestions. I'm very short and sometimes have difficulty seeing the curb when I reverse. If so, did you install it at the dealership or at an after-market company?
Which type of Mercedes vehicle do you own first of all and how tall are you?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Which Mercedes do you own? Depending on which model it is and if you're leasing or financing it, getting an aftermarket rear view camera might be the way to go.
good suggestion in this case she should get a generic one in case of a lease to transfer it on to another vehicle or even put that aftermarket rear view camera on the CLA when she gets one ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts