Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can find directions for removing radio just so you can get to the back of the radio and then re-install? I don't want to break anything and was wondering if anyone has tried to do it. I want to install a video in motion unit but its plug and play so need to get to the back of radio.

Ken

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know where you can find directions for removing radio just so you can get to the back of the radio and then re-install? I don't want to break anything and was wondering if anyone has tried to do it. I want to install a video in motion unit but its plug and play so need to get to the back of radio.

Ken
HERE is a link for various videos showing how to remove it, go down in the page the videos you are looking for are at 4th and 5th row

I hope this help

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow, That's scary... so basically someone can steal your head unit in under 1 minute???

·
Registered
39 Posts

Ken
Did you install the video in motion ?
How it goes ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts