Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Revozport is going to work on a CLA? They already do an amazing job with tuning a handful of Benz's already. One of them being their E63 AMG seen below.

What would you want to see from a Revozport Tuned Mercedes CLA?
Revozport E63 AMG

·
Registered
82 Posts
Beautiful looking car. I'm not too familiar with Revolzport. Do they deal mostly in body kits or do they rebuild the car from the inside out?

Considering the popularity of the CLA, I have no doubt every tuning company will try their hand at creating something for the CLA.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Liking the carbon fiber on the white. That front end and that rear diffuser... You can almost be sure they will make parts for the CLA

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm really liking the carbon fibre trimmings on that A-Class. That 250 also has a carbon fibre intake system and full exhaust system made of stainless steel and lightweight titanium. Resulting in a hp gain from the base 211hp to 290hp. I can't wait to see what Revzport does with the CLA.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wow look at all that carbon fiber! Pretty nice kit both the front of the A class and CLA will most likely be similar. One thing is for sure this will probably be one of the more expensive parts considering the kind of materials they are using.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts