Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
i bought my cla 250 citrus white back october 2013. i got premium package, gps, side mirror assistant, moon/sun roof, led ...etc., it has about 7k mileage on it now. i paid about $41k for it with 6% discount. i just had a baby and needed a bigger car. the car is in a great condition. i just added tinting to the back windows and back view mirror. I love the car, but i don't think its suitable for a family man now. i am willing to take a $5k lost if anyone is interest.

·
Registered
945 Posts
You might want to post this in the for sale section.
Have you seen the new GLA? Might be something to consider since you need something bigger. Good transition from a CLA.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
The back seat is perfectly fine for my 3 year old and his child seat.

·
Registered
109 Posts
There isn't much room in the back seat but how big is a new baby anyway? I'm just surprised because I'm sure he knew the baby was coming before he bought the car. You should let people know where you are living as that might affect their decision whether or not to make an offer on your CLA.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I don't think we'll hear from the OP again. For what ever real reason he's selling his car (if he's really selling one) he's using a popular complaint that a lot of people are making which is the size of the rear seats. From an actual owner and user of the back seat I can say that it fits a child seat just fine and my 3-year-old loves it back there with room to spare.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree Tonyride, and also he is willing to take a 5K hit, A less than 3 month old CLA with 7K miles on it? sounds like the car got the hell driven out of it. the 5K hit is just on depreciation, then you got 4k for milage, and I would assume that the original 140 tread-wear tires are at half life, so that means another set of tires... To me, looks like typical Car dumping after it was beat on, I would not buy. but that's my opinion. anyone want to chime in?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don't think the mileage is that outrageous. I put about 2K per month on car due to a long commute each day. Some highway and some local roads, but I wouldn't say I am beating on the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts