Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a rendering of the 2014 CLA AMG 45 as a two door coupe. Hopefully Mercedes is working fast on releasing it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I think no matter how you style it, it will never look good. This design is only suitable for a sedan and maybe even a wagon. But I bet if Mercedes built it, people would still buy it. As the years go by who knows, maybe they'll consider making this.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I still prefer the 4-door coupe, not the 2-door.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Here's a rendering of the 2014 CLA AMG 45 as a two door coupe. Hopefully Mercedes is working fast on releasing it.

It could work, I mean I don't mind it I had the same feeling of the E class coupe. at the beginning but it works now. I think it would be nice for those who are looking for an actual coupe. Come on its not bad.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well considering how small the rear cabin is I think it would do well as a coupe. at least it's not a wagon which ultimately wouldn't work in North America as many has discussed. Maybe just offer the coupe CLA in the AMG model.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well considering how small the rear cabin is I think it would do well as a coupe. at least it's not a wagon which ultimately wouldn't work in North America as many has discussed. Maybe just offer the coupe CLA in the AMG model.
Yes and then offer the CLA 45 AMG Coupe in the black series!!!! Hoo rah!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Honestly, if Mercedes would really release the CLA 250 in coupe form I would pull the trigger. I am a coupe guy to begin with but not sure if it will suit my needs for practicality.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would buy a coupe if Mercedes decided to sell it. I think coupes for the most part look better than the sedan counterpart.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just wouldn't buy the CLA coupe if it looked like this, mercedes has a ton of better looking coupes
I agree, not really basing my statement on the render. I'm just saying in general. If they can offer a coupe version of the CLA at the same base price, I would take it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I agree, not really basing my statement on the render. I'm just saying in general. If they can offer a coupe version of the CLA at the same base price, I would take it.
I would first have to see how it looks, if it looks great then i will definitely consider getting it as I don't have a real need for a sedan, e.x. dont have a family to haul around, just me

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I would also buy it. The question is - do you really drive more than 2 people?

Because I don't.

90% of the driving I do is just myself or maybe 1 extra person.

:forever alone:

·
Registered
82 Posts

Because I don't.

1 extra person isn't forever alone. An extra seat for the girl is all I need. Who needs backseats anyways? Make those people take their own car :)

·
Registered
945 Posts

Because I don't.

1 extra person isn't forever alone. An extra seat for the girl is all I need. Who needs backseats anyways? Make those people take their own car :)

now you have a reason to gut the rear, install a roll cage, boost the EFF out of your CLA and turn it into a race car.

THIS is forever alone...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts