Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
I think no matter how you style it, it will never look good. This design is only suitable for a sedan and maybe even a wagon. But I bet if Mercedes built it, people would still buy it. As the years go by who knows, maybe they'll consider making this.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
I still prefer the 4-door coupe, not the 2-door.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well considering how small the rear cabin is I think it would do well as a coupe. at least it's not a wagon which ultimately wouldn't work in North America as many has discussed. Maybe just offer the coupe CLA in the AMG model.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I agree, not really basing my statement on the render. I'm just saying in general. If they can offer a coupe version of the CLA at the same base price, I would take it.
I would first have to see how it looks, if it looks great then i will definitely consider getting it as I don't have a real need for a sedan, e.x. dont have a family to haul around, just me

·
Registered
943 Posts
I would also buy it. The question is - do you really drive more than 2 people?

Because I don't.

90% of the driving I do is just myself or maybe 1 extra person.

:forever alone:
1 extra person isn't forever alone. An extra seat for the girl is all I need. Who needs backseats anyways? Make those people take their own car :)

now you have a reason to gut the rear, install a roll cage, boost the EFF out of your CLA and turn it into a race car.

THIS is forever alone...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.