Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to order a CLA, but am a little worried about the visibility out the rear left passenger window, (the window you would look at if you were going to change lanes)? Is this an issue for you? Thank you.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I think it's reasonable. I was actually more annoyed by the rear visibility, but that comes with the territory of a coupe-styled car. You can always test drive it, since everyone has their own preference. It's not as good as a regular four door sedan though.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I think it's reasonable. I was actually more annoyed by the rear visibility, but that comes with the territory of a coupe-styled car. You can always test drive it, since everyone has their own preference. It's not as good as a regular four door sedan though.
yeah it will be different for a lot of people, how tall you are will matter. of course being a shorter person you won't have visibility as great as someone that is much taller.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I find the side window visibility much better than I had in my 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe. It's not a problem at all.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Its the sloped design that makes things harder I know exaxctly what your talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts