Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do did you receive anything for your new CLA this holiday season? Either something you bought or received as a gift? I got kind of early presents for mine: a set of winter tires/wheels, MB Base roof rack, and MB tire valve caps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do did you receive anything for your new CLA this holiday season? Either something you bought or received as a gift? I got kind of early presents for mine: a set of winter tires/wheels, MB Base roof rack, and MB tire valve caps.
Bought a CLA250 on Christmas Eve!

Also, made a full order of AMMO car detailing products from AMMO NYC | DRIVE + PROTECT and WeatherTech floor mats (Thanks Tonyride for the reference) from 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
nice! what did you order from Ammo?
I also got this as well from WeatherTech as well: 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class | WeatherTech CargoTechâ„¢ Cargo Containment System | WeatherTech.com

Larry's got me sold on his product and earned my business/respect, so my order was massive:
1) AMMO Wheel Regimen Kit: AMMO Wheel Regimen
2) AMMO Paint Regimen Kit: AMMO Paint Regimen
3) AMMO Interior Regimen Kit: AMMO InteriorRegimen Kit | AMMO NYC
4) AMMO Creme: AMMO Crème Reflective Paste | AMMO NYC
5) AMMO AP Citrus Cleaner: AMMO CitrusAP Cleaner | AMMO NYC

And I got pretty much of all of his tools as well including the Steamer/Cart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts