Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a $1000 voucher for this year? The one I got is $500, so want to know if someone got $1000 at all this year?

Thanks!
Jay

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I got a $500 voucher when I was at the NY International Auto show but I think it expires today.

·
Registered
507 Posts
As far as I know (from the AutoGuide sources) there were no $1000 vouchers.

Joe

·
Premium Member
927 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
my credit unions 'buyers service' has a $500 enticement like this... so check there if you are part of any C.U....

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
my credit unions 'buyers service' has a $500 enticement like this... so check there if you are part of any C.U....
My credit union doesn't offer anything of ths sort except low interest rate. But if you're an USAA member and either you or any member of your family is serving or have served in the US Military then you get $1000 off. A MB dealer told me about it. Although I'm a civilian employee working for the Army, I don't qualify.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Shucks, does the family member who is serving have to be at the dealership during the time of purchase?
No. The way it works is you have to be a member of USAA. When signing up and answering their questions they determine if you qualify for their car buying benefits. The $1000 is from USAA, not from the dealership. The dealership doesn't lose any money off this deal. So assuming you qualify for the discount then you buy through USAA's car buying service and the $1000 will come off the negotiated price. I can only assume that's how it works as I haven't gone through the process because I don't qualify. But go to the USAA website and check it out if you think you qualify.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts