Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
i expected the CLA 200 to be quiet, didn't expect it to have any grunt at all which it did. For the more budget minded I guess can pick this up but only in Europe I'm guess since the base model that will soon to be release in the U.S. Is the CLA 250.

·
Registered
92 Posts
How many other models of the CLA is Europe getting? I know North American buyers will only get the 250 and 45AMG.

·
Registered
945 Posts
How many other models of the CLA is Europe getting? I know North American buyers will only get the 250 and 45AMG.
CLA180 and CLA200 are a couple more CLA models I know Europe is getting. Not sure if there will be any others and can't think of how another model can be added.

Maybe they'll try to come out with a CLA350?

·
Registered
166 Posts
In Europe they will have a total of seven models of the CLA. There is a couple of models that we won't be getting in the U.S. Like the CLa 180, CLA 180 BlueEffficency, CLA 200, CLA 220 Diesel.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm on a video kick today ...

Video of the engine at start to 2500 rpm.. gives you a sense of the growl (purr?)

Reactions: Administrator

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great videos. I wish you could hear the purr on the inside as good as it sounds on the outside. But I love it, I thought it wouldn't have any purr at all. Btw here in Colombia we only get the CLA200 and a couple CLA45 AMGs delivered every quarter. Hope they bring the 250 soon so I can upgrade hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts